Click here to download our welcome packet containing
a letter from our principal,
map of our school,
tuition rates and more!
Click Here to Download
St. Mark Catholic School will begin enrollment for the 2015-2016 academic year in January of 2015.
Applications will be reviewed according to the following schedule:
Our school offers many benefits for our students and parents alike.
- Current SMCS Families
- Friday, January 9 - Letters of Intent for the 2014-2015 school year will be sent home to all current school families.
- Friday, January 9 - Parents requesting a $500 SGO Scholarship for 2015-2016 may fill out the application that will be sent home with the letter of Intent.
- Friday, January 30 by 3:00pm Letter of Intent and $100 registration fee per family is due. The signed letter of Intent and the $100 family registration fee secures the students spot on a class roster for the 2014-2015 school year. If registration fee is received after January 31, 2014 at 3:00pm, and if the class roster is full, all students will be put on a waiting list in the order that the registration from and fees are received. All families must pay the $100 registration fee.
- Friday, January 30 at 3:05pm Enrollment for parishioner families that do not currently have children enrolled at SMCS will begin on Friday, January 31, 2014 at 3:05pm. If the class roster is full, the students will be put on a waiting list in the order that the registration from and fees are received.
- Open enrollment
- Wednesday, February 4 - 5:00pm - 7:00pm St. Mark Catholic School Open House. Open registration begins for all remaining student roster spots. After class roster is filled, a waiting list will be made and filled in the order that the application has been made.
- March 13 - Tuition will be established and letters will be sent home informing families of the new tuition rates for the 2015 - 2016 school year.
- Monday, May 11 - All parents using FACTS Tuition Management to pay their tuition monthly must be enrolled online with their information current.
- Monday, June 1 - All parents paying their entire tuition upfront and receiving a discount must have full tuition payment to the school office.
- Tuesday, June 1 - All upfront partial tuition payments are due to the school office.
Here are just a few:
Along with reviewing the information on our website, we encourage you to contact us to schedule a personal tour.
- Students attend weekly Mass
- New $750,000 facility upgrades including a new HVAC system throughout the entire building
- Art, Music, Computer classes taught to all grades
- Full Pre-Kindergarten Program
- Full Day Kindergarten
- Fully staffed Special Needs Program
- Enrichment classes offered to middle school students
- Many extracurricular activities
- 25% Tuition discount for Archdiocesan employees
- Small student to Teacher ratio (15:1 average)
- Before and Aftercare available
- New technology used throughout all grades
- Leadership, service, volunteerism stressed in all grades
- Catholic principles taught throughout curriculum
You may call us a 317-786-4013 or click here to complete our online tour request form.